NVX 4.55% 73.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-3291

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    can I just say how amazing this deal with Phillips 66 was. In my opinion this has literally removed the "speculative" tag off Novonix, this is the guaranteed leading company in the US battery development and supply.
    The level of professionalism at this company is just top notch, whether that's the announcements which are perfectly timed or pulling through with a capital raise by the BOD even if short sellers are hitting the SP. Not to mention the BOD + technical advisors itself , show me any other company with such a depth of quality and experience.

This company is setup for major success. If you can't do the maths based on the scaling of our Puregraphite anode business then you simply will miss out. I honestly thing that this is still their moderate / realistic projection, but if the opportunity presents itself they will scale higher and faster.

One question I had though is whether anyone had a projection for our Cathode business? Has this been released at any time or will it simply result in us offering the end product of a battery itself by combining it with our Anode? Any info on their business plan for this side of the business is welcomed. Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.5¢
Change
-0.035(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $362.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.5¢ 79.0¢ 73.0¢ $1.438M 1.907M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 51077 73.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 10015 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.