NVX 0.60% 83.0¢ novonix limited

re: Pyrotek Now that's Rabbit Hole from which I won't get my...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    re: Pyrotek
    Now that's Rabbit Hole from which I won't get my time back...lol. The PDF you linked is from 2017. From my cursory overview I think they may be one and the same. Too much overlap. I think Pyrotek is R&D process engineers who may be partnered with Novonix to make the jump from lab to manufacturing. They might even be on the ground in TN, in design and installation of the plants. Though there are no engineering jobs advertised for Chattanooga. Remember when Novonix was looking for plants in Buffalo, NY? And they decided there was nowhere near enough hydro power despite Niagara Falls being nearby. Well, Buffalo is the home of Harper International, and Sanford is an ex-urb. Perhaps they thought they could get the plant up and running faster and streamline the process with Harper and Pyrotek nearby. Pyrotek is into natural graphite processing as well. Their website still says that they are qualifying synthetic graphite. Perhaps they have a parallel process which they will license or sell.
    Alternatively, much of Pyrotek's leadership are GM alumni. GM is using LG and Ultium, their co-developed pouch battery which can power a Hummer apparently. But Lucid of Andrew Liveris fame is also using LG cells. No analysts mention potential competition but always used the word "qualified". We are way ahead and scaling. Our partner Harpers will be busy with our furnaces for awhile, though Pyrotek has plenty of industrial connections in Europe as well. My two bits. You may know a lot more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $405.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 86.0¢ 82.5¢ $1.366M 1.640M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2205 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 4757 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
82.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
85.5¢ 86.0¢ 82.5¢ 545212
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.