NVX 1.45% 70.0¢ novonix limited

phillijr, me thinks you're on to something there. Did some quick...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    phillijr, me thinks you're on to something there. Did some quick research along these lines, came up with --

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/tesla-texas-gigafactory-tulsa-oklahoma/

"It's not all doom and gloom for the state, though, and Oklahoma has a plan moving forward. "We did not know anyone at Tesla four months ago, but we have very strong relationships there now," Kouplen said. Those relationships will help it land big names in the future, he hopes. What kinds of names? Oklahoma said its next plan is to pursue Tesla's supplier base and persuade them to settle locally and support the Austin-based Gigafactory."Oklahoma's time is coming soon," Kouplen declared."

https://tulsaworld.com/business/after-missing-out-on-tesla-factory-oklahoma-seeks-to-lure-auto-parts-suppliers/article_92db0dcb-7b8c-5276-bb9f-8eb07e421b02.html

Aug4
    "While Tulsa won’t become the site of Tesla’s next “gigafactory,” the city could attract parts suppliers under a new economic development effort launched Monday by the Oklahoma Department of Commerce."
    "The Oklahoma Automotive Accelerator Program will include expedited permits and a Quick Action Closing Fund to help the automotive industry open manufacturing facilities faster. And the Automotive Engineer Workforce Tax Credit will be modeled after the state’s Aerospace Engineer Tax Credits that helped lure investments from Boeing, Lufthansa Technik and other companies, officials said."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.010(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $342.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.5¢ 69.0¢ $373.0K 535.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41737 69.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 6896 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.