NVX 4.51% 69.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-3805

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    My view is no doubt there will be competition and new technology and it is hard to invest when you cant see the future, so i am investing to what i see now.
    Scale is the the key to cost advantage as Fmg has done, they achieved the impossible by focusing on cost by massive scale and as Elon musk says it is 1 thing to have a product but to be able to scale is hard and manufacting is not easy.

I think the advantage Nvx has is there battery testing business, they are in touch with the entire industry and they know what is evolving at any given moment and Chris Burns i bet can pick up the phone and call pretty much anyone in the industry , which i think is a massive edge.

The other thing i have been thinking about is when ever lithium miners are waiting for result or testing, they are waiting for results from Novonix.
    Novonix is not just a business it is a brand that is well known in the industry. I used to look at Afterpay and think why is it valued so high and then it clicked because everywhere on shops, retail signs, marketing was the afterpay logo. they had built a massive brand name.
    Now i look at every lithium miners releases and they are quoting Novonix there name is popping up everywhere. I think they are building a recognisable brand that you can trust. That is there edge and hopefully manufacturing technology to scale for all companies to use

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.030(4.51%)
Mkt cap ! $342.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.5¢ 69.5¢ 66.0¢ $401.6K 596.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7785 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 100460 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.