NVX 1.74% 58.5¢ novonix limited

Now if only Biden would take to twitter like his predecessor...

1. 6,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1604
    Now if only Biden would take to twitter like his predecessor haha. Fkn filthy these two come out as opportunists 2 weeks prior to Glasgow summit.
    They would have contacted NYT and other top media darlings to push their agenda in this exact timing - dam ah's JB would be thinking.
    However in all fairness chokdee to them - they are doing what's right for their states - county's whatever. Reality is they have to do what they are doing as they are fully aware they are screwed in 10 years time. Presidential powers always prevail - like the recent increase to secure debt payback issue that has been lost in the markets and media - well until November/December I believe it was then it will be all headlines again and el presidente will prevail as always - global politics is so entertaining - only realized in my early 40's when I started investing.

Pretty simple - can't please all of the people all of the time. Exhibit 1 - US covid vaccine rollout acceptance. When a populous this size in democratic jurisdiction - it will always occur.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
0.010(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $296.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 60.5¢ 58.5¢ $550.2K 925.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24600 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 1610 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.