NVX 0.60% 83.0¢ novonix limited

I feel it in my fingers...November is a good month for a Nasdaq...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

I feel it in my fingers...November is a good month for a Nasdaq listing. Before the full holidays. Just back from a night on the town. Two weeks ago SF 88% of first dose eligible, 83% fully vaccinated, kiddies 5-11should get approval next week. Numbers here have been low throughout here but dropping in the rest of the country but for places like Montana and Idaho... Lots of love going around in SF. Currently earnings noise and inflation hysteria, but much of that is demand with supply constraints, and people have brass in pocket(notwithstanding those suffering the tragic sequalae of the pandemic). We're wide eyed about the future endemic nature of it, especially amongst the unvaccinated, but also have confidence that if a virulent new say South African strain pops up, with mRNA, we're probably six months hence from a vaccine. And there is Merck's anitviral and Fluvox. Personally am two weeks post third booster dose. Vaccine mandates are a draw here: Halloween Party indoors, have to be fully vaccinated and a PCR negative...sold out. We do understand that we need to vaccinate the world...a work in progress.

Have read many articles and posts about the batteryspace and personally, much of it for me is superfluous. Big market, future cycles. Enovix is producing but needs to scale. Not worried about LFP, Lithium metal, Silicone currently... spent the time taking a Berkeley blockchain course... and have shifted on Bitcoin. Not as a currency but store of value. Previously had a picks and shovels approach with COIN, Galaxy, HUT, Peter Thiel's Bullish, but am now picking up Bitcoin via GBTC, still don't want to hook my bank account up...
    Think tipping point or more no going back, has arrived with Mass Mutual and New York Life getting involved. But kudos to BOD and management for timing. As you know, Tesla is now a trillion dollar company and Elon is the richest man in the world at 300 billion. There will be competition and will require some strategic marketing(anyone have pic of Jeff Dahn with Elon? That's worth a multiple). Good ideas and SPACs abound ie. Apple Watch photonics, software eating the world(don't have capital for STEM), Robotics, AI... But the catalyst I've plunked down my money for is nigh I believe. Can't wait. Perhaps AL will reveal that the anode in his 512 mile Lucid is synthetic graphite(unlikely NVX at this point). Fair Winds and Following Seas to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $405.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 86.0¢ 82.5¢ $1.366M 1.640M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2205 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 4757 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
82.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
85.5¢ 86.0¢ 82.5¢ 545212
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.