NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-4172

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Here is a little article from The Sydney Morning Herold about Andrew Liveris.

Guess the shorters didnt get the memo we our own Hulk on the BOD, Andrew Liveris is a global heavy weight, with plenty of personal $$ fronted up from him to get Novonix scaling since 2017.

Mr Sunny might want to look into a company bit more before placing shorts haha.

For anyone new to the company, Andrew Liveris Son, Nick, is also the CFO for NVX.

Jeff Dahn is now Chief Scientific Advisor for Novonix, while also holding a senior R&D position with Tesla. Jeff's Son, Jackson, works as Novonix's Director of Engineering.

Just some random facts for ya all.

COP26 Glasgow summit: former Dow chair Andrew Liveris to work with Joe Biden on emissions trading scheme project (smh.com.au)

Australian business heavyweight drives push for global carbon price

Glasgow: High-profile Australian business executive Andrew Liveris is preparing to lead a new push for a price on carbon, arguing that neutralising emissions by 2050 will require political consensus to finally swing behind the polarising policy.

Liveris, a former chief executive and chairman of the Dow Chemical Company and co-architect of Prime Minister Scott Morrison’s so-called gas-led recovery, recently entered discussions with John Kerry, US President Joe Biden’s climate envoy, over how the world should design and implement carbon-pricing regimes.

“Governments are asking business to lead the way because they can’t get consensus within their own parties, let alone other parties,” Liveris told The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age at the COP26 summit.

“Can technology road maps scale new affordable, reliable energy without [a] carbon price? I give it a good chance, but a carbon price will make it even better.”

The US also has no national carbon pricing regime, although some states such as California do. Liveris said he was a fan of California’s model and the scheme operating in the European Union for the past 16 years.

“It’s one of these issues that, if not well explained, there will be a lot of resistance,” Liveris said.

“Whether we like it or not – and I think it’s true in Australia – the business community is often seen as aligned to the right. That has actually never been my stance. I’m aligned to the centre to get the best of both.

“In climate discussions, the triangle has flipped.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.