NVX 0.93% 54.5¢ novonix limited

With tesla stating they will have robotaxis in 2024 it is very...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    With tesla stating they will have robotaxis in 2024 it is very interesting as Jeff Dahns million mile battery is key to this happening IMO as is adoption of FSD. Sythentic Graphite is a main part of that battery and will NVX play a role as Jeff is working on the same project in both companies ( pretty obvious).
    Also with inflation soaring, batteries offer deflation to an individual house hold if you can afford them.
    I have solar and it is awesome i have not paid a power bill in nearly 2 years with no battery and we are a family of 4. If i can install a battery and run our cars and store energy potentially sell excess back to the grid i can create deflation in my house hold while the world wide economy is in inflation.
    Add a rainwater tank to your property and it is a nice position to be in. ( No electricity bills, petrol, minimum car maintenance, lower water charge )
    If you can afford the upfront cost its a great family delation position to be in.
    Novonix is working on offering that solution and USA needs them, in a situation where energy secrurity is crucial and Europe is now the poster child of that.
    The world needs batteries that will supply deflation to your household and the market is hurting right now but Novonix IMO is in a bright spot.
    If we get more funding from the US Government to go faster that will prove to me we are a leader in the sector.
    Chris Burns stated funding May onwards looking to here him talk more about what is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.5¢
Change
0.005(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $269.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.0¢ 55.5¢ 53.5¢ $323.6K 594.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 121024 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.5¢ 7883 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.