NVX 1.45% 70.0¢ novonix limited

I believe your cradle/grave pitch is plausible for a number of...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    I believe your cradle/grave pitch is plausible for a number of good reasons. There's something larger than trucking pet coke to Tennessee going on here. I've been Google Trending Novonix daily for months, and there's seldom a day that Novonix isn't trending around the Houston metro area. IMO, this could mean larger portions of the company are involved, because why would the same folks continually search for the same word.

If PSX could pull that off it would be huge win for their management.

Their new CEO Mark Lashier "joined Phillips 66 in April of 2021 as President and Chief Operating Officer. He has over 30 years of energy industry experience. Lashier served as President and Chief Executive Officer of CPChem from 2017 to 2021. Prior to that role, he held several leadership positions at CPChem, including Executive Vice President of Olefins and Polyolefins and Senior Vice President of Specialties, Aromatics and Styrenics. He began his career with Phillips Petroleum Company as a research engineer."

Find it interesting that Philips chose their new CEO from the CPChem side of the business. CPChem's lab is in Bartlesville, OK. So, one could presume that Markie Mark is up-to-speed with the Novonix investment and perhaps more integral than we know. I mean to say, who at PSX was responsible and leading the NVX investment?

Also, it's interesting that PSX is breaking out their Novonix investment as a "subsegment to separate it from our core midstream businesses" next quarter. Maybe they see good things in the upcoming quarter?

I see PSX investing more in battery stuff than pulling graphite out of Mt. D.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.010(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $342.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.5¢ 69.0¢ $373.0K 535.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41737 69.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 6896 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.