NVX 1.45% 70.0¢ novonix limited

No (serious) forum member will swing from the treetops yelling...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    No (serious) forum member will swing from the treetops yelling it out, but the fact the two companies share a lead battery scientist is a highly rare situation. We've all speculated on a potential tie-ups here, researched the subject since well before BD, but can't find a conclusive link between the two. I have two minds about this:

1.) Anode related. If there was a relationship between the two, I'm not sure it would make much difference to the success or sh price of $NVX other than a one-time extreme pop. NVX production, in forecasted-2030 tonnage, cannot begin to serve the demands of the graphite entire market at that time. From an investing angle, if TSLA doesn't swallow our entire supply whole, GM, or Ford, or DoD will. Anybody that wants an "edge" in the market, which is likely everybody.

2.) Cathode related. This could be an entirely different situation in that IP could intertwine the two companies somehow. Though Dahn is likely overseeing "siliconizing" PureGraphite, I think his primary focus is cathode, DPMG, next gen stuff. I think the connection between two companies is a critical piece of IP that TSLA didn't own, or have the ability to generate entirely in-house. Pure speculation. The hook here is likely something to do with getting the monetary and environmental cost of batteries down for large-scale EV adoption??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.010(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $342.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.5¢ 69.0¢ $373.0K 535.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41737 69.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 6896 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.