NVX 0.73% 69.0¢ novonix limited

Yes, I remember my first PDA phone was an O2 Atom Exec back in...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Yes, I remember my first PDA phone was an O2 Atom Exec back in early 2007.
    It was really expensive and ran on mobile Windows Mobile. It didn't even have a GPS chip built in and it required a stylus instead of your finger to control the screen. I had to pair it with a bluetooth GPS dongle in order to use it as a navigation device in the car.
    Among my friends, I was the only guy who had a PDA phone at that time! It was surely a novelty at that time and definitely a conversation starter 'wow, is that a phone??? nope. its a computer and phone which can fits in my pocket...'

Just 1-2 years later, with the advent of Apple iPhone 3G, more and more people use smartphones.
    In 2010s, it would be rare to see people especially among the professionals and elites not using a smartphone!
    In 2020s, it is not unusual to see a primary school age kid using a smartphone on the street!

I think the electric car scene right now is comparable to the O2 Atom Exec in early 2007.
    In my opinion, we could be months or years away for EV to become the mainstream.
    Once that happens, all those lithium based battery companies would probably skyrocket!
    I just hope NVX could survive until that time... If so, sky is the limit!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.005(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $337.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 70.0¢ 68.5¢ $300.0K 432.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 132316 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 7736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.