NVX 3.16% 76.5¢ novonix limited

Good questions - it would be great to know, but there just isn't...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Good questions - it would be great to know, but there just isn't enough information from most of these companies - perhaps commerical in confidence while everyone fights for raw materials/processed materials as the world ramps up production and many producers will need to get whatever bits and pieces they can.

I am extremely confident that everything Novonix can produce will be sold. Demand for graphite, especially premium graphite, will continue to grow for years to come, no matter what other technologies come along. With a supply shortgae, companies will be grabbing whatever they can, especially in North America - so Novonix will sell every tonne once they are fully operational. NVX cannot produce enough graphite for everyone in the US, so while there are many possible choices as the many customers - Samsung or Sanyo, VW or even LG - the scale of the need for graphite should make it only a matter of time until we know contracts are all signed up for years to come. It's been a painful wait for these contracts to be announced, but hopefully not too much longer until we know and have some certainty moving forward.

Until supply chains are better sorted, most companies are still going to rely on China, at least in part. So usually when we can't find suppliers, I would guess they're getting Chinese materials.... but who knows....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
76.5¢
Change
-0.025(3.16%)
Mkt cap ! $374.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 77.0¢ 74.5¢ $1.058M 1.387M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 46782 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
77.0¢ 22600 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.