NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

I agree, Novonix will have no problem selling every ounce of...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I agree, Novonix will have no problem selling every ounce of their S/G today, tomorrow & from now on.
    I actually believe Big Blue will become their own dedicated specialty orders manufacturing plant & further plants will be for basic high volume orders.

What's to stop Novonix from Scaling up beyond their original plans..(Other than Funding), Their timeline was based on info provided over the past few years,(10T,40T,150,000T) we all know there's been a rapid change throughout the EV & Battery materials supply chain over the past year especially the past 6 months with supply contracts being locked in rapidly.
    But once again throughout the industry there's little mention of Synthetic Graphite.

From memory NVX own the rights to the Gen 3 Furnace tech that Harper use to produce the furnaces.
    The US Gov have already granted NVX over $5million towards the production of the Gen 3 Furnace so they have a direct interest.
    Phillips 66 are the biggest supplier of Needle coke in the US & they own 16% of NVX
    Novonix have the S/G Technology & can constantly alter the compound to suit specific high volume orders.

Why couldn't the S/G operation be scaled well beyond what was initially planned.
    Novonix are the perfect company for US government funding.
    As has been said many times the Novonix Board of Directors are of exceptional backgrounds with serious connections.
    Especially now that there are so many Companies or Manufacturers associated with Battery tech either currently in or about to set operations in Tennessee. VW, Panasonic, GM-ULTIUM, & possibly Tesla & there's likely to be more.

I just feel there's something much bigger on the short term horizon for NVX and sooner than expected.
    This is a very scalable product with little or no competitors.
    The US govt already has interest with Jennifer Granholm visiting.

A 30,000 Ton Facility doesn't add up... Why stop there, thats only a small percent of the required demand.
    With US Govt funding why couldn't it be a 100,000 ton Facility
    Makes more sense to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.