NVX 0.00% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Absolutely! When I saw this I thouoght only of how this will...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Absolutely! When I saw this I thouoght only of how this will benefit NVX. With an ever increasing percentage needed of made in USA or allied countries each year, the supply chain has to improve, and those relying on China for materials will actually miss out on the subsidies. This, battery and EV manufacturers should be jumping over each other to source their materials from the US wherever possible. Thus, there is NO way that every tonne of Novonix battery materials, anode, but also cathode, will be sold as a premium price as if benefits all, and greater margins for producers and EV manufacturers.
    Assuming this goes through as is, should lead to Novonix looking to use their upcoming DOE to scale up even faster if at all possible, and the output plans could also expand. Demand should be higher if that was possible. Even with other technologies, anyone producing high quality and reliable battery materials will sell every gram they produce for the next decade.
    Can everyone imagine what that means for risk levels of this company? This should allay any doubters' fears for the future, and I'm very glad I'm invested big time in Novonix. It's been a wild ride, but long term we're going to go very well indeed...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.5¢ 72.0¢ 70.0¢ $471.7K 665.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 167659 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 30350 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.