NVX 0.71% 70.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-8130

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Kokoro.

You can start here, since you have already publicly said this is rubbish and you will not read as its all hot air from politicians:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/06/08/fact-sheet-biden-harris-administration-announces-supply-chain-disruptions-task-force-to-address-short-term-supply-chain-discontinuities/

Fact of the mater is, because of this review, Novonix is placed in the best possible position for the US to be scaling a SG andoe business.

It don't matter if your opinion doesn't agree with that report,

What has spun out of that review is the following:

- Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (which Novonix was selected for USD $150m grant)
    - Defence Production Act
    - Inflation Reduction Act (pushing manufacturing to source domestic supply)
    - DoE Loan Program Office support to scale domestic supply

That's all facts champ. Each one of the above Novonix is aming to target. You might know that if you read some of the tweets and links I have posted lolz. I don't post every bit of information on what I find, I leave that up to the individual to dig into. These programs are designed to kick start the US supply issues, just happens Novonix can make use of them without extreme dilution as it scales.

You can't honestly come to this forum if you haven't read the link and the the PDF report inside of it and then claim to have done your own research. It's clear you have f* all knowledge about the company, other than looking at a balance sheet.

Novonix will have 10,000 TPA online within the next 12-18 months, with supply contract already signed. Your revenue BS is not relevant to the phase Novonix is in, scaling, with contract to support and equipment ordered to meet that target. That is fact!!!! That is fundermentals, what is so hard to comprehend?

Last edited by Burty85: 16/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $344.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.5¢ 72.0¢ 68.5¢ $478.7K 675.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15701 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.