NVX 1.45% 70.0¢ novonix limited

@stockyclint Unfortunately, I don't have time to put the data...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    @stockyclint Unfortunately, I don't have time to put the data all together and keep it updated. You can down a cvs file from Google Analytics, and then paste it into Sheets to get bar charts, etc. I suppose it would be easy to aggregate this into more detailed analytics. TBH, I just keep a link on my web browser and click it everyday and look at the 1hr, 4hr, and 1-day time frame results. From this I get a pretty good idea of whose doing what. For example, days before the 150M DOE news dropped, the entire Northeastern US (all the investment areas) lit up as well as the DC area. On the day the news broke, NVNXF ran up 50% before selling off hard prior to close. I might suggest this was "pre-coordinated," but what do I know? Here's a 30-day search result below,and still the top searches are coming from DC. That's pure signal, thought we don't know specifically for what.

One more thing. Having done hundreds of searches this past year, I can tell you most Google searches come from the same places, listed below in order of number - from memory.

1. Tennessee
    2. Washington State (reason unknown)
    3. California (logical)
    4. Arizona (Home of Lucid and new Kore power factory?)
    5. Colorado (Battery tech researchers)
    6. Texas (Dallas) and (Houston - PSX)
    7. New York, Boston, New Jersey (investment)
    8. Michigan (auto)
    9. Florida (mid-Florida, Emera-relate?)
    10. Minnesota (reason unknown)
    11. Oklahoma (PSX research labs?)
    12. North Carolina (regional job search?)
    13. Georgia (regional job search?)

Cheers
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4916/4916065-7a560d0bcfd9011cc2dd962ac2bac34b.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.0¢
Change
0.010(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $342.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.5¢ 69.0¢ $373.0K 535.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 41737 69.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 6896 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.