NVX 0.73% 68.0¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-8646

1. 1,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    You're an exceptionally hate-filled little man, Sebastian. I hope you find the courage to deal with whatever made, or continues to make, you this way.

While I won't engage with you in relation to Novonix as you've shown yourself to be completely incapable of understanding the fundamentals (lots of youtube 'investing for beginners' vids out there for you), I will just address one point before ignoring you yet again. A normal decent person wants the best for others, especially acquaintances or friends, when there's no negative impact on them personally. If the SP isn't generally heading upward til a significant announcement occurs, which i believe will happen in mid March, it goes without saying that I want others to pickup shares as cheaply as possible, and I'd be very happy for them to buy shares at less than the ~$1.5 I paid in December.

Further, I'm still buying shares and I aim to buy low and sell high (ref aforementioned youtube videos for further explanation of that concept).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $332.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.5¢ 67.3¢ $174.2K 255.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33640 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 13829 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.