NVX 1.74% 58.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-8756

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    very disappointing day with large volume indicated lower prices ahead.
    every one should watch this
    ice cars are currently been disrupted by software and A.I. Tesla is already miles ahead and no company can build cars as cheap, fast and constantly adapt there manufacturing. Like what happened to the phone is happening to the car right now. My thoughts are with interest rates rocketing and risk off no one cares about what is unfolding once interest rates turn there will be a rush to get in because right now don't fight the fed.

This energy transformation with software and A.I will be very disinflationary for the economy. Ice cars are already more expensive the electric with teslas battery costs and manufacturing.
    Tesla wants all of the supplies it can get and other companies will have to adapt fast or fall.
    Novonix are in a premium position as jigar already said the US don't want chinas polluting synthetic graphite manufactured locally. It has been frustratingly slow but they seem to be building a big company in the background with staff and constantly engaged with the best companies out there through BTS.
    Novonix is my play for the energy, ev revolution and this youtube reaffirms my thinking.
    I just hope there furnaces work at scale

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.5¢
Change
0.010(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $288.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.5¢ 60.5¢ 58.5¢ $550.2K 925.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24600 58.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 1610 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.