NVX 3.74% 55.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-8892

1. 1,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    There is a huge supply deficit looming, why lock in supply agreements when you can show some strategic insight, develop out your business further enter agreements when the market today conditions are more favourable and you have greater leverage.

We won't be short of offtakers. All these OEMs building massive facilities in North America are building now. They'll be coming online 2024/2025.... about the same time NVX phase two is coming online.

Also, regarding the short term view, they are hiring, hard. They are really building out their workforce for the Riverside facility to support what the evidence is suthing. ggesting 24/7 operations.

Not going to lie, I feel a bit despondent when I see the share performance. It is hard to see. I could have bought a good chunk of a house at the peak and now my wife is riding me. Having said that I am personally confident that they are doing the right - better forward looking communication would be better though.

I personally echo the thoughts of many on here that the BOD should not be getting incentives for doing their jobs. I'm happy for them to get incentives when they achieve extraordinary achievements.

These guys are all personally invested in this company, I truely believe they have the best intentions for it - even if that is because it benefits them. But most of them have brought this company from conception.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
0.020(3.74%)
Mkt cap ! $274.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
54.5¢ 59.5¢ 53.5¢ $1.364M 2.396M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49995 55.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
57.0¢ 19612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.