NVX 0.69% 72.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-8987

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    Most manufacturers will blend natural and synthetic with likely new additives of silicon doping to extend range.

There is a massive tidal wave of demand for ALL materials, battery producers will want to get their hands on any supply they can as there will be a severe deficit; just read the reports from Battery Mineral Intelligence, it’s insane! NVX is positioned to play a huge strategic role for the US and in my opinion will likely be supported by the US government to not fail due to the importance of localised supply of key materials.

Some of you are very shortsighted, have no balls, no patience for execution, or no additional capital to DCA in these amazingly opportunistic times; it’s laughable, but whatever, you do you.

We have a once in a lifetime convergence of an energy transition, commodity super cycle, EVs, and ESS combined with a severe macro downtrend making everything massively on sale.

These opportunities don’t come often; and I know where every spare cent i have is going.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.005(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $359.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 73.5¢ 72.5¢ $170.9K 234.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 43658 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 57698 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.