NVX 9.13% 68.8¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-9092

1. 1,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    Agreed. But if you saw value (or future value) at that price and it went up you'd be pleased. If instead it behaves as we have seen and then reaches those initial values is the endstate any different.

If in 2030 it reaches $80 a share, and you bought at $12 and during the intervening time you completely avoid looking at the stock (not recommending this behaviour) would you be in any worse position?

I think a lot of the 'pain' is the missed opportunity of the potential of having invested the same amount and received a larger holding. Having said that, it is what you accepted at the time. I think the future potential of NVX is better than it was when the SP was $12. The benefits of the cathode division and the intent for funding arrangements are much better. I highly doubt we will see too much further dilution (unless they keep handing out absurd numbers of performance rights to the board).

Not sure where the price is going. My greatest weakness in investing is that I don't want to risk selling in the hope of buying back in at a lower price because all it would take is one announcement and this thing could be soaring again. I could easily have doubled my position in the last couple of weeks - like I said, it's my weakness. At least I am aware of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.8¢
Change
0.058(9.13%)
Mkt cap ! $348.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.0¢ 72.5¢ 64.0¢ $4.188M 6.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 52104 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 47062 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.