NVX 5.47% 67.5¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-9168

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    Great reference@Sy8, and I agree. To Paul's point though, Novonix could be explaining the situation as Talga have, and then providing reasonable updates on progress. There's plenty of info that needs to be shrouded under secrecy due to confidentiality contracts and commercial in confidence discussions, but I feel that there's also plenty that they could tell shareholders with ease.

For example they chose not to tell shareholders that they had been formally invited to submit a DoE loan app in October until Feb. As they had been telling us they would submit for sometime, I can't for the life of me think of why they wouldn't pass on that info - as part of an update - relatively soon after it occurred? Billion dollar ultra cheap finance is a BFD. I can only deduce that absolute silence is a deliberate strategy due to previous overshares and slipups, and/or at the request of an offtaker, but I don't think that strategy is a good one. Long term growth is the key metric of course, but I don't think absolute silence is necessary or helpful now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.5¢
Change
0.035(5.47%)
Mkt cap ! $330.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
64.5¢ 67.5¢ 64.0¢ $765.0K 1.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4481 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
67.5¢ 6356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.