NVX 4.51% 69.5¢ novonix limited

If only this useless BOD were doing something useful instead of...

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    If only this useless BOD were doing something useful instead of being dead weight!

LOL!!!!!

TBH though, I assume this is only announced now because of the AGM and a lot of the pre-votes are likely not very supportive.

This JV makes it apparent they are working very hard in the background. I agree with @Burty85 what else must they be working on.

Surely something has to come out of the Humber refinery, it represents a massive opportunity to enter the UK/European market.

I still think the board needs to reign-in their pay and performance rights until there is decent production and offtakes in effect. Happy if they want to provide performance rights but the conditions need to be focused on bigger objectives than achieving BAU requirements of their job (for which they are paid huge salaries).

Having said that you would be naive at this stage to keep claiming this company will be anything but huge! At that time the BOD will well and truly be able to sit back and enjoy the benefits of their excellent work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
0.030(4.51%)
Mkt cap ! $342.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
66.5¢ 69.5¢ 66.0¢ $401.6K 596.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7785 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 100460 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.