NVX 0.92% 54.0¢ novonix limited

Yes so the cost can come down but the battery specs would be the...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Yes so the cost can come down but the battery specs would be the same just now they have a pilot plant of their own that they will use to scale. Cylindrical batteries are the most efficient way to make batteries compared to pouch or prismatic even solid state for that matter.

If Novonix's battery chemistry is superior like they say, and having so many connections to Tesla its not even funny, you would be mad not to assume Novonix came to Tesla first with the discovery. I very much think they did and its all under NDA look at every Novonix presentation and interview they clearly steer clear from Tesla and any questions related to them, because of the NDA.

The "Analysts" say that Novonix is overvalued currently but they are only analysing it to the company's current financials and not their long term fundamentals. Its crazy, look at the SP since June its been going parabolic without any new announcements. No other company in the world has what Novonix claims to have no one! Ten years from now people will be like what there like no on Tesla stock and thinking they missed the boat.

Just my 2 won worth.

Last edited by Pumba2988: 25/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $266.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 55.5¢ 53.5¢ $503.0K 932.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11847 54.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 4920 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.