NVX 0.81% 61.0¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-9321

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    yeah I see that, seems to have a few for silicone, also for sodium & a mix of others, some pending some granted.
    I suppose being the nature of patents, there’s constant developments that don’t fall under old patents so new relevant patents are applied for

It’s more that I was wondering if DPMP was considered by investors to be the revolutionary dry synthesis method Novonix discovered that applied to all/most battery chemistries Anode & Cathode so it was only required to scale… I did.
    It wasn’t until I read over the DPMG paper I noticed no mention of silicone in their research, seemed strange considering the more recent progress with high nickel cathodes & the need for increased volumes of silicone in the anode.
    Many of us will know these dry synthesis methods are not new technology they’re reapplied updated old tech, mechanical fusion is nothing new.
    The more recent patent in 2022 is focused on high nickel and high silicone but there’s no mention of the DPMG process.
    That makes me question if DPMG is possibly not compatible with silicone.
    Hence the need to find a method of another dry synthesis process that is.
    It could explain why we don’t really hear about DPMG & possibly why there’s delays.. new milling equipment required? I’m not saying DPMG could be a worthless tech either, more that possibly it wasn’t suited to silicone chemistry.
    Just an observation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $300.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 63.0¢ 60.5¢ $727.4K 1.176M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 61.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.5¢ 33506 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.