NVX 0.60% 83.0¢ novonix limited

Good post Sy8. I had hoped we would get that sort of statement...

1. 129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Good post Sy8. I had hoped we would get that sort of statement from Chris at the AGM to justify the rewards to be voted upon. However the interview that you quote from only came across my desk afterwards and at least acknowledges the problem us shareholders have gauging board performance.
    Something I would have appreciated hearing prior OR at the AGM.

After the AGM I tried to get a handle as to when we might get an announcement on the next facility as I thought I heard Chris say "by end of year" during the AGM. Difficult sometimes when you are trying to listen to multiple complex verbal sentence etc. I did ask a direct question to one of the board members afterwards, restating that I thought Chris said by year end and the response I got was basically that if we don't have the new site bedded in by then we are in trouble.
    I would suggest that, as many have mused here recently, the decision is of urgency so we have product ready when OEMs need it, say early 25??

My other walk away was, the complexity of it all, differing customer needs, wants etc and maybe the need for extra process and equipment to meet
    all those needs as it sound like there are many customers knocking on the door. One might assume the AGM was held now so the rest of the year
    is available for the frantic period ahead???
    Just my thoughts??

Calcutta

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
83.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $405.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 86.0¢ 82.5¢ $1.366M 1.640M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2205 82.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
83.0¢ 4757 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
82.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.57 %)
Open High Low Volume
85.5¢ 86.0¢ 82.5¢ 545212
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.