NVX 0.73% 69.0¢ novonix limited

Media Watch - NVX related, page-9668

1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    This all narrows down to one really simple question: do you believe one single user on a random Internet discussion board has the power to make a stock price of a relatively large company drop, let alone drop more than 90%? I assume you are intelligent enough to know that the answer is NO. I certainly know that the answer is no, which makes all your accusations seem rather absurd. For a single me, you'll have dozens of far more vocal bulls, but somehow their bullish uprampings haven't worked very well for the share price. You catch my drift?

Furthermore, the key difference between me and you is that I am not aiming to get anyone on board to act one way or another, to buy or sell. I never advised anyone to sell this stock, whilst you are encouraging everyone to buy it or hold it, or informing everyone in great detail what a great buy this stock is at any given price. The reason why my position is Not Held is simple: I do not hold the stock. The reason why my sentiment is None is also simple: I do not have any personal financial interests or bias in this stock. All I am doing is commenting on the stock, its fundamentals and its price movement. I couldn't care less whether people are selling or buying it.

The fact that I have been correct about the sentiment and spot-on on my PT is something you shouldn't just simply discard. I am not saying that people should have followed my price targets, but had they considered the potential downside risks, they might have made better investment decisions. Some of you folks ridiculuing me and my assessments surely didn't do them any favour since any downside risk was somehow completely thrown out of the window. The risks were clearly there and they are still there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
0.005(0.73%)
Mkt cap ! $337.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 70.0¢ 68.5¢ $300.0K 432.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 132316 68.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 7736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.