NVX 2.41% 85.0¢ novonix limited

There's no material business plan to be found. The closest thing...

1. 1,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    There's no material business plan to be found. The closest thing you have is forecasts of future revenue and output, which as far as I can tell have been arbitrarily drawn and are merely exaggerations so as to be able to raise as much capital from the gullible as possible. The cash burning is increasing whilst the revenue is not moving anywhere - this is a fact. Meanwhile, I have been told to look at the forecasts as evidence of company's future success - this is not a fact. It just doesn't make sense. Every growth company and start-up comes up with these ridiculous forecasts to raise money, but almost none of them actually deliver. There's plenty of evidence of that. What's particularly freaky about NVX, however, is the fact that it is already priced as if it was a revenue creating successful business.

As for shorting, it is really quite simple. If your broker allows it, just open a sell position instead of a buy one. I would not encourage you to do it though. The funny money market can stay funny far longer than people can stay solvent and this applies even more so to NVX than the rest of the market. The losses to a short position which is not closed are unlimited, whereas the profits are very much limited. In other words, I don't short and I do not encourage shorting, unless you have specific targets and stop losses in place. Stick to quality stocks and stick to long positions. Unless fundamentals change, NVX will return to penny stock status, but it is very difficult to time it in a market that isn't functioning as a free market.
    Last edited by kokoro: 17/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.020(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $415.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 87.0¢ 83.5¢ $1.126M 1.327M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21390 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 62458 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
84.5¢
  Change
0.020 ( 1.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
85.0¢ 86.5¢ 83.8¢ 300661
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.