NVX 0.00% 64.5¢ novonix limited

ev & renewables going out the window if/when the orange one gets...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    ev & renewables going out the window if/when the orange one gets a new reign?
    IMO, without a doubt every effort by the fact-free maga crowd will generate a response from the walking orange ego. If he could outlaw all renewables and related gov't expenditures, he will. ...replacing all giga-ev related factories with gov't funded oil refineries, coal plants, toxic pulmonology cancer giga-hospitals, etc., so his beloved can remain employed. It's worked for him every inch of the way, as lemmings adore handing over the thought process, a trait he has identified eons ago.
    I would suggest all ev action in the u.s., with the exception of Tesla, for as long as Musk kisses his transom, will be in very deep jeopardy if this actor is re-elected.The amount of delusion this carnival barker is able to disseminate as dogma for his adoring crowds has no limits. A couple good nicknames can and will take wind generators into a quixotic land where MAGA worshippers chuckle at his antics, and write them off as inoffensive. They are anything but. See the amount of counties (redneck maga locations) where renewables have been excluded in the u.s. recently!!It will take forever to dawn on the maga crowd how china has been able to get their workers to work and products to market for much cheaper by electrifying the transportation of labor to where it is employed. Costs reduced translate into higher margins for their country's economy, a simple set of circumstances which is beyond the maga folks' comprehension. But still very hell-bent on "beating" china??!! How can they be kept with blinders on for so long?But in the u.s. the ideological fight trumps all. Focus is on pointing fingers to anything else but the sycophant's need for adulation. The importance to the ego of the so-called leader in being "right" (as measured by the lemmings applause), and so the economy will suffer, again. The myth that trump and his much touted provincial isolationism was good for business has been proved wrong over and again. I do believe the entire renewables & e.v. sector in the us mkt will suffer comprehensive damage if/when the orange one returns.not happy in the least, as I am fully invested in both
    Last edited by CariocaSailor: 09/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $315.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 10750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.