NVX 0.00% 64.5¢ novonix limited

"Light years" away?Kokoro I agree with most of your takes. I...

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    "Light years" away?

Kokoro I agree with most of your takes. I will also be the first to admit Im a holder of 10k shares in at average .87USD so take my opinion however you will. I know riding the share price all the way up and back down hasn't been fun, yet the reason I and many others alike do is because profits are not "light years away". For Novonix profits are at the most and this is a stretch 8 years away. That is if you are assuming the company only become profitable at their phase 3 2030 goal of 150k tonne production.

Heres a calculation done based on phase 2 evaluation, source ( https://seekingalpha.com/article/4403365-novonix-innovation-finest )
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4341/4341067-1330cd4bb1a5a2347075ca521782919b.jpg

Stock evaluation is forward facing, everything that is public knowledge is priced into a stock, and people buy stock at the levels they do because they believe its intrinsic value will reach those levels and even surpass it eventually. Novonix may not yet fit into the growth stock category as of right now I agree that it is much more of a story stock. However, I think holders can make a pretty good argument for it as a growth stock in the next 5 years.

Don't forget that on May 15, 1997, a money-losing online bookstore went public on the Nasdaq in an IPO that valued it at about $438 million, that company didn't turn a profitable quarter until 2002, and the first yearly profit occurred in 2003. Nearly 6 years later from the companies IPO. That company was Amazon. Now no, I am not saying Novonix is any amazon, but I am saying you may be surprised that investors buy companies not because its already a cash gushing machine that will only go up. But because they believe in the company, believe in the product, and are more than happy to be associated with a company revolutionizing the battery industry and helping the world.

That is all from me brother, but please continue to share your opinion and vocalize you are right investors need to see both sides of Novonix and DO THEIR OWN RESEARCH!

~Best GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
64.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $315.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 70.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 15750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.