DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

This frackoff bombshell gives some idea of the mentality behind...

1. 612 Posts.
    This frackoff bombshell gives some idea of the mentality behind the organisation.

He's gone and found the top 20 shareholders list from the annual report (to 30 June 2012!!) and is sharing it like he's uncovered a dark secret. Look - I turned over a rock and see what I found!

Note the tone when he says "Dart’s main shareholders are a bunch of mining companies, banks, investment funds and wealthy individuals who invest in oil and gas." It's as if this shows just how sinister the company is - it's owned by wealthy individuals that invest in .. (horror) oil and gas.

That these evil enemies of society are amongst the owners of Dart just shows how bad the company must be.

He's got no idea that the company is also owned by thousands of ordinary people who invest in all kinds of public companies that produce all manner of goods and services.

Note the way he isn't smart enough to look at more recent information and has no idea about nominee or trustee companies and thinks the banks have invested in Dart.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.