ALK 2.27% 43.0¢ alkane resources limited

Good post Prem, to comment on - "They were forced to raise money...

1. 220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good post Prem, to comment on - "They were forced to raise money in order to fix issues" - Not quite - tomingley was reasonable hassle free from my memory. I think the gold price had dropped significantly to the point where they believed it would impact their ability to progress pre-development of DZP, mainly FEED but also land purchases, water licences etc, while also refining recoveries at ANSTO and maybe some hafnium investigation. It all costs money. Basically trying to ensure DZP project timeframes are mitigated (as far as they can control) for the drawn out approval process. So there were concerns at that point whether Tomingley alone could support it all.

I wasn't happy with the raising at the time either. I think not long after that Tomingley had a massive quarter in revenue....whether they could have continued as they have without the raising not sure - its doesn't really matter now. Must admit, how the FEED payment schedule occurs/occured has confused me a bit. i.e. is that now 100% payed for.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $259.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $234.5K 532.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2148 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.