ALK 0.99% 50.0¢ alkane resources limited

You guys are discussing Alk as if the DZP were a REE Project....

1. 1,239 Posts.
    You guys are discussing Alk as if the DZP were a REE Project. It's not. Look at the last presentation. If you include hafnium (at an expressly lowballed 50% recovery; 75% seem more likely to me), REEs will only be 1/3 of the revenue.

As far as financing goes, we'll need less than 700 mio debt. The BFS will show that we can repay that within 2 years of production, not counting gold income from TGP. The whole capex will be recovered within 3 years of production - and the mine will go on producing for another 70 years and more ...

Why haven't we concluded any financing agreements yet? Because they need a BFS for that (which we will get netx month). And the BFS in return needed the NSW gov permit which we got 12 months later than the law says we should have gotten it (*big sigh*).

My personal hunch is that they already have indications that one of their big investors/partners (Gandel Metals, Fidelity, ShinEtsu or the hafnium partner (Airbus?Siemens?)) is ready to pony up any money still needed after gov entities and commercial banks chipped in. Of course they wont say that publicly until they have secured the cheap gov monies and the partners have scooped up more shares at these levels ...

If worst comes to worst, we can still offer the market convertible shares at, say, 10% interest, that become convertible only if we don't pay them back in time. With a 350 mio / year profit, paying them back won't be a problem.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $301.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 48.0¢ $944.9K 1.900M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 134206 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.