SRL 11.3% 47.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

This is my #1 investment, I believe this is going to be an...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    This is my #1 investment, I believe this is going to be an incredible growth company, and my intention is to stick around here til 2022 and beyond. I loaded up big 18 months ago, and haven't touched my shares since. I trust the leaders of this company can produce what they claim, which is copious amounts of Co & N Sulphate, and ScO, at lower quartile costs. Its as simple as that, cause if they can do that, the valuation of this company is going up in multiples. The only real risk is they won't be able to deliver what they say.

Its unimaginable to me that the prices for nickel sulphate and cobalt sulphate will be less than they are today in 2020-2022. They could be a lot higher, that is an upside for sure, and maybe a big one. I know they will ultimately be able to sell their scandium, for how much and how fast I don't know. It'll make good money in the least, but there is also an upside that prices may be better than expected. It is super valuable stuff for many applications.

The water division is all upside. And again, it could be mega upside. This company has a lot of avenues that could lead to serious business.

All that said, I am a bit nervous on the DFS, just for the short term reaction. We've declined so much already this year, I'd hate to regress further, and have a lower jumping point for future announcements. The 2 delays makes me a little paranoid that the first attempt did not produce a good enough result. That production guidance upgrade from 5Mtpa to 7Mtpa cobalt, I don't know how contrived that was in order to desperately massage the numbers for this DFS. I've seen some bad market reactions to feasibility reports in this sector, Ardea comes to mind. So really hoping this report surprises somehow to the upside, and I'd settle for neutral market reaction, that hopefully sets the stage for financing, and then ascent of the stock price from there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
-0.060(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $44.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.0¢ 45.5¢ $50.14K 102.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1285 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 9463 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.