RHK 6.96% 73.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Media

1. 839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1764
    Late yesterday a photoshoot was taken of Flinders minority shareholders at the request of a Journal that is currently writing an article on Flinders Mine. The Editor of the Journal particularly wanted a photograph to accompany the written article, however, we weren't given long to arrange this. I just want to say a big thank you to minority shareholders - of those that came, one drove from Mandurah, another cancelled a dental appointment and another came with their children including a newborn baby.

One shareholder responded to the Director's urging and sold most of her shares at the first takeover offer by Todd and is now particularly angry about this because at her age (73) she doesn't feel she can make up her loss and sees it was the wrong advice to take and only has a very small shareholding now.

We were only ten people but represented the wide range of minority shareholders; young and old and all impacted on by what appears to be a deliberate stalling of our PIOP progress. Given the shortness of notice, the time of day and working week I think we did splendidly. Again, a big thank you to all whom made the effort to be there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.