PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

A copy and paste from London South East forum...

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    A copy and paste from London South East forum https://www.lse.co.uk/profiles/thetriplestar/

It is positive that work has begun there and it looks good too. However one thing came to mind with Paul is that he used to lead the Berkeley Energia project and he got it all set up years ago, people working, establishing the site and even spent a small fortune on getting an actual crusher on site. BKY shareholders were thinking This is all going to happen! This was quite a while ago now and the mine STILL is not authorised to operate and start things years on. Thought I would just share this observation I made. I appreciate this is a different mineral business but it does show you that this is not guaranteed even with people working there. My take is it will all happen and financing will come in for this but for the ultra careful who are looking for signs of hope and glory, dont look at this sign as a guaranteed all is fine sign. Its just BAU Paul Atherley. He does great work but this is not the sign to look for that all is smooth going. Financing at this level will require significant work and these are big numbers and it wont be a walk in the park exercise. This is pushing Paul's credibility to the limit and a lot at stake here for him but he will get there I am sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.