PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Media, page-1779

1. 3,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1912
    Good one Badger, I must be missing something, Please explain what is so smart about having a mining company run by bean counters with no experienced miners ? Bye the way, the reason I am taking a swipe at Peak. is in response to a couple of Peak's more rabid holders using that dubious "update" to initiate an attack on PRE. I suppose you are right though, there are some similarities:

Both are in Africa; Pensana in Angola which is a highly supportive government , Peak in Tanzania, we all know that story.
    Both have Radionuclides, Pensana is leaving theirs at the mine site, Peak are taking them to dump somewhere in the UK
    Both are now entering their construction phase, Pensana starts within the next 3 months, Peak are scheduled to commence Q3 2022
    Both are hopeful of Government grants, Pensana from the UK's ATF, Peak ? try talking Scomo into investing in a UK factory ?!?!
    Both companies have a Share Registry; Pensana's ~ 220M with limited dilution expected, Peak 1.6 Billion with major CR's imminent.

It seems that we could go on for ever, but you get the point,
    Congratulations on your having a larger PRE holding (shares or $ ?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.