PM8 0.00% $1.66 pensana plc

Media, page-536

1. 3,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12517
    the 50:1 comparison makes no economical sense.
    I do not disagree with the grade of longonjo but you're just multiplying random numbers together and trying to pass that off as a strip ratio. Which is factually incorrect.

If you're point is regarding how many tonnes of Makuutu dirt is required to contain the same tonnage of REO as longonjo dirt then that makes sense. But this is not stripping ratio. additionally this statement does nothing to compare the economics of the 2.

Post #:41977678 explains why 1kg of longnan dirt is worth 3 times as much mt weld's dirt despite it being at 10% compared to .1%

OVL research 6.PNG
    OVL research 7.PNG

"Y-axis is basket price - which indicates the value of 100% refined TREO.
    X-axis is the unprocessed ore value

1T of Mt Weld dirt which is 10% grade - contains 100kg of TREO's and this 1T (unprocessed) is worth $1000 USD per ton.
    1T of Longnan dirt which is .1% grade - contains 1kg of TREO's and this 1T (unprocessed) is worth $30 USD per ton.

mt weld: 100kg's of rare earth = 1000usd or 1kg = 10usd
    longnan: 1kg's of rare earth = $30usd."

That is not how you calculate a resource estimate of total contained tonnes. If you actually read the posts i embedded in my previous post you would realise that. You're using the average specific gravity of the clay which is not how you calculate total contained tonnes of rare earth oxides...

You're working out how big the lump of stuff. like calculating the size of a cube. width depth length. Then you multiply it by the specific gravity of the elements you are calculate it for. This figures gives you what the total tonnes would be if the entire cube was filled with rare earths. Obviously it isn't and that why JORC resources are presented as a total tonnage at a given grade. This tell you what % of that cube of dirt actual contains an element. See calculation below.

Post #:41955784

"3600m X 3600m X 7m X 6 (6 being the average specific gravity for REO.) see Post #:41738607 for SG calculation or assumption from @Scarpa.

This equates to 544mT
    Using a 300ppm cutoff on current drilling result this is = average TREO grade of 881ppm.

So resource estimate for me currently is 544mT @ 900ppm = 490kT of contained rare earth"

Makuutu.PNG

Genocide? i think the fact you even insinuate that is totally unacceptable. Regardless, here is the locations you refer to. This area is predominately rural. Also note that they did complete a drill campaign just recently. I don't suppose you're insinuating they demolished houses to achieve this. Regulatory approvals including that of the local governments would be require to complete this.

Obviously to mine this area they will need to perform additional licence application as in a mining license. I presume that if local governments are ok with them drilling it out with the intention to develop the mine they will be happy to work collaboratively to bring it to fruition (hypothetically) often these projects help bring money/work to local villages and there would be a lengthy process of negotiation to ensure this benefits both the community and shareholders. Frankly find you comments here completely out of line.

Low PH:
    That was a typo so i apologize for that. meant to say. Low concentration. excerpts below.
    OVL deleteterious.PNG
    environment OVL.PNG OVL acid.PNG
    Sorry i can't see my tagged post to see which table you are referencing but the dissertation paper would probably be development of a rare earth element resource. - Patrick Friedrichs 2017.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.