BSX 3.85% 5.4¢ blackstone minerals limited

i was just looking into whether I should vote to approve the...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    i was just looking into whether I should vote to approve the ZEPO's and thought I'd take a look at how much SW has invested in his own money throughout the span of the companies lifetime
    calculations came to $420k which is decent in all reality, I thought he would've invested a lot less due to all his cheap oppies but he invested a lot I no the early days
    totally agree the man should be showing more investment In the company, anyone able to confirm SW's annual wage and where I may be able to find it?

my opinion at this stage is ecopro are finished with us, board still want us to re-elect jung which makes no sense to me, anyone got ideas on what their thoughts could be behind keeping someone like him on the board?

it's a shame to see SW referring to potential battery manufacturers in Korea when it seems pretty clear to me they don't have interest in us as partners any longer, makes us look desperate for partners without adding the way he has been touting strong relations and not been able to provide any binding agreements, the delays due to increased processing capacity appears to me to have killed the relationship though I wonder whether the recent information about trying to speed up the production timeline is in relation to trying to re-kindle the relationship

kills me the lack of information we receive from our green nickel overlords

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $28.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $1.718K 32.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95763 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ 31091
Last updated 12.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.