BSX 5.88% 3.2¢ blackstone minerals limited

Media, page-1410

1. 4,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 692
    Drilling ceased in July with the exception of regional exploration targets and at CV where drilling is ongoing and BSX are putting together a Geophysics team to send to cv also, this sounds like they're redirecting most of our exploration resources toward CV. It's a pretty big assumption that well get the CV tenements. The incresed exploration could mean 1. We're unsure we want CV so need to explore it more to be certain or 2. Results are promising so we're not wasting time waiting for the tenement application to be granted.
    Re finance I can understand the s/term goal to produce asap and self fund a portion of development/expansion as this makes us less vulnerable to dilution if it gets the sp up.
    60/40 debt equity funding on the cards and target for partners to commit by the end of the year.
    Re third party feed "TKR is feedstock agnostic". "Not only will it be able to accept a range of Ni concentrates specifications but also MHP and Matte" so long as the feed meets our ESG standards". This should allow us to accept a wide range on stranded sources imho.
    I'm not sure there's any indication BSX won't expand to 8 mtpa it's just a short term push to self fund which imo makes us less vulnerable to opportunistic funding/partnerships.
    I find BSX's whole bussiness model so complex it leaves room for multiple unknowns and my personal research is simplistic at best and has huge holes so please no one take anything I say as any type of investment advice as I'm excited and confident about the project but whether we pull it all off is yet to be seen. I do think we'll confirm partners very soon (by yr end).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.