BSX 2.08% 4.7¢ blackstone minerals limited

I disagree with your last point.....He clearly stated that he...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    I disagree with your last point.....

He clearly stated that he "hopes to have the partnership agreements announced early in the New Year."

He also said on-going negotiations with partners is going well(I take that as they are moving forward but just not at the terms we think are fair).

His timeline on the DFS was more vague as he corrected himself from saying early in the new year to just next year which inferred to me he was thinking early Q2 without committing.

However I don't disagree with your frustrated tone with his style of ignoring unmet timelines as inconsequential to adding to negative sentiment.

In his defence, bringing together multiple partners into an agreeable corporate structure must be like herding cats, with our current SP situation not helping the negotiations I'm sure.

Agreeing on the initial valuation of the refinery business/division is likely a major but not insurmountable stumbling block given it is in all parties interests to get the deal done.

I do not believe VinES has walked away but rather they are obviously attempting to negotiate the best deal for themselves and we are trying to add a competitive angle to the negotiations to get them in at a higher valuation to protect our SH's interests. Thus it takes longer than we would all like.

Merry Xmas to all and let's hope the agreements get done asap in the New Year to put an end to much of the negativity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $24.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $31.48K 697.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46510 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 83983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.