BSX 7.41% 2.5¢ blackstone minerals limited

Media, page-1615

1. 3,960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    I called BSX (Mitch) the day Vinfast signed with another mob and he said they'd all been talking about the deal after they heard and were both surprised and questioned whether the deal was legit or not. The groups they were in discussions with weren't VF but VF were still potentially a partner. He said "although negotiations were ongoing nothing had been rubber stamped"
    He commented that they were working on a finding a suitable partner but there were certain sticky points on the sourcing of Ni from Vietnam and whether it met rebates/incentives in end user countries but that they were trying to seek clarity as he thought they could get around it as BSX is an Aussie company with Ni coming from multiple sources.
    I mentioned the shortage of Ni available and he dissagreed which surprised me but he did agree that clean Ni should but currently doesn't get the recognition or premium or status he wished it would.
    I was pretty blown away by Mitch's knowledge/ intelligence and he did say he wouldn't be working for BSX if he wasn't a firm believer they'll succeed.
    I really haven't done Mitch justice here as he had many specific info points that were beyond me.
    My biggest concern was cash burn as I didn't want to see a .12 CR and he agreed and mentioned they'd tighten spending. I struggled to get past the SW pay rise when investors were doing it hard.
    I don't have time atm to proof read this but I hope it makes some sense although vague.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.002(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $8.156K 298.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 4997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.