BSX 2.08% 4.7¢ blackstone minerals limited

*What happened with the huge CV Ni anomaly?*Rail to Winnipeg,...

1. 3,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    *What happened with the huge CV Ni anomaly?

*Rail to Winnipeg, then from Winnipeg, your choice is East, West (BC to Vietnam) or Sth into the States, ok. So if the Ni is getting processed in Vietnam, why are you talking about going East and Sth?

*Manitoba is as far from a port as you can be. If you're thinking ESG and low Co2, then what about the mammoth transport distance by rail, ship, and road?

*You mention that retail should get involved due to the low level of dilution. How is dilution low when you're raising capital at .07 (all-time low).

*You mentioned strong institutional support. Why aren't they partaking in a strong way then?

*You mentioned First Nations people. Why are you bringing Vietnamese labour to Manitoba? Shouldn't you be supporting the local First Nations?

*On the Samso interviews, you mentioned raising capital and partners coming in at a share price multiples higher than the .65 SP at the time.

My main question is, wtf did you achieve with $50,000,000 ?

Why, after you lied about absolutely everything and bagged out retail, do you now think they should support you?

I wish they'd ask some difficult questions and not the generic advertising campaign soft ones. I think people want answers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $24.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $31.48K 697.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46510 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 83983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.