BSX 0.00% 4.5¢ blackstone minerals limited

Please see the attached media release by Wyloo.....At least...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Please see the attached media release by Wyloo.....At least Wyloo and IGO are endorsing our strategy if not making an investment in us. Maybe someone should highlight to them that the Vietnam Govt is providing that tax incentive to refine critical minerals onshore. I wonder if they understand how cheap our hydro power is not too mention our cost of labour. There is a reason why refineries have been traditionally built offshore....The US has a trade agreement now with Vietnam so clean Ni refined in Vietnam will have its place in the North American market but according to SW the Europeans are the ones really focused on ESG so they may well be the front runners to partner up with us. As SW says in the interview with *********....the main thing holding us back has been scale and security of supply. I think many are forgetting that the holy grail is the refinery and locking in our supply by making investments at the bottom of the Ni cycle is a positive move. The future JV mines can run on thin margins whilst our refinery(s) are printing healthy profits. As the Ni price moves higher(bifurcated markets should support class 1 Ni by the way) then the total returns are lifted into the stratosphere. We will see this potential in the DFS which potential partners already have access to under non disclosure agreements. Good luck to the Blackstone management team now we are at the pointy end of negotiations.

GLTAH DYOR
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5807/5807137-0f0ebe2b2c4aaf6c2ade048e07287738.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.7¢ 4.0¢ $20.53K 463.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21252 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 55000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.