BSX 2.08% 4.7¢ blackstone minerals limited

Media, page-277

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    SW did a video presentation for * last week and I'm not sure too many have watched it as it is not the lead story but one of several 10min company presentations in their * TV Video conference series.

[go to the * website and search under "Blackstone V-Con base metals series"]

One thing which I picked up on was his comment that we will be able to pay a slightly higher price for our 3rd party Ni concentrate due to our competitive advantages associated with our jurisdiction....ie low labour and power costs plus tax adavatanges.

This ensures that we will be able to lock in supply contracts not only with Trafigura but other sustainable Ni sulphide miners across Aust, Canada, Africa and South America from 2024/25. It makes our ambition to run the 4 train rather than the 2 train refinery an extremely realistic proposition IMO.

Also with BHP/IGO/Twiggy chasing quality Ni Sulphide developers in WA I'm really glad we have some upcoming drill results in the Kamabalda region via Codrus and their Silver Swan South tenements. It would be a dream come true but if we hit decent Ni sulphide there the lid would really blow off BSX IMO.

All the best for a more positive week.......GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $24.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $22.52K 455.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 596 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.