BSX 2.08% 4.7¢ blackstone minerals limited

Media, page-2855

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372
    Canada states it does not want China (due to the very strained geopolitical tensions, rivalry, & "unreliability" of Chinese supply chains, & Chinese recent BANNING of some critical mineral exports etc.) to dominate the crucial Critical Minerals mining & refining supply chains.

Nearly all other western & pro-democratic countries have similar concerns, re China's unreliability.

Canada announced 6.7 it will protect its Critical Minerals mining & refining from foreign takeovers.

As Vietnam, since c.2010, has been strongly adopting many policies to promote western investment (& has territorial disputes with China over the Eastern Sea), it is, generally, considered a reliable trading partner.

These concerns increase the chances that BSX Ni mine & refinery will, eventually, be funded & built- crucial, large Ni sulphide supply chain.

mining.com/bloomberg 6.7.24 said

"The Canadian government will only approve foreign takeovers of large Canadian mining companies involved in critical minerals production “in the most exceptional of circumstances,” according to the latest guidelines from Industry Minister Francois-Philippe Champagne...

Canada and its Western allies have become increasingly concerned about securing critical minerals needed for goods ranging from electric vehicle batteries to electronics, prompting them to push to developSUPPLY CHAINS(my emphases) to loosen China’s global dominance over the industry.

“This high bar is reflective of the strategic importance of Canada’s critical minerals sector and how important it is that we take decisive action to protect it,” Champagne said in a statement".

Canada puts its big miners off limits just as M&A is heating up - MINING.COM

Last edited by Montalbano: Monday, 12:28

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $24.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $5.266K 115.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31874 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.