BSX 4.92% 6.4¢ blackstone minerals limited

Media, page-3

1. HER
    114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Creating a green nickel mine - Blackstone Minerals

Blackstone has taken another step towards production at the Ta Khoa Nickel-Copper-PGE Project in northern Vietnam with the release of a positive scoping study.

Blackstone Minerals Ltd - Coffee with Samso: Creating a green nickel mine - Blackstone Minerals
    Samso chats with Scott Williamson, managing director of Blackstone Minerals

Blackstone Minerals Ltd (ASX:BSX) has just released its scoping study for the Ta Khoa Nickel-Copper-PGE Project in Vietnam.

The Blackstone story has always been about mining and not discovering. The release of the scoping study is all about drawing a line in the sand to put numbers to all the talk over the last 12 months.

This study finally puts numbers to the questions on investors' thoughts:

• How much will it cost to build?
    • What will the revenue number be?
    • How big will the mine be?
    • How much bigger can it get?

Scott Williamson explains the numbers

I speak to Scott Williamson about all these numbers and what they mean to the company and investors. One of the issues with such a document for retail investors is that there are so many numbers.

Scott shares with us the steps that the company will take going forward to create a green nickel mine. He tells us that the company is still growing its resource and making discoveries in their other nearby deposits.

The company is discovering massive sulphides in every drill hole and the geology is unveiling itself to be a Tier-1 district.

In his own words, "We will find a significant amount of nickel, that is a given. We are now trading at a significant discount to NPV and as we derisk the project, that gap will close."

Is BSX suffering from speculator's curse in a bull market?

This episode of Coffee with Samso delves into all these questions. At the conclusion of the conversation, I cannot help but think that this company is suffering from the speculator's curse in a bull market. This bull market is swayed by a mass amount of speculators.

As the company moves into the production stage, the smart money will be holding and they will be rewarded over time as Ta Khoa becomes a green nickel mine that is completely ESG compliant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
0.003(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $33.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $10.15K 166.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35087 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 6956 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.003 ( 1.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ 7371
Last updated 13.58pm 29/03/2024 ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.