BSX 2.08% 4.7¢ blackstone minerals limited

Do we need Branding in the Minerals Resource Sector?SEEN...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 774
    Do we need Branding in the Minerals Resource Sector?

SEEN ON
    COFFEE WITH SAMSO EPISODE 103

This is part 1 of 5 special series with Blackstone Minerals as we dive deeper into the organisation. I'm sure investors out there want a "behind the scene" glimpse of Blackstone.

Blackstone Minerals is easily one of the most visible companies on social media platforms and this is a strategy that is working really well for them. I wanted to ask Tessa Kutscher, Corporate Affairs Advisor of Blackstone Minerals Ltd (ASX:BSX) about the changing market space and how the company uses social media and marketing to keep the company highly visible.

Blackstone Minerals Ltd has been a strong supporter of Samso ever since we started, and we have shared many insightful chats with this company. So this topic on branding is something the Minerals Resource sector should take note of because most companies in this sector thought there is no need to brand. This is a curious belief as every sector in the commercial world strive on branding and keeping the interaction with consumers.

Today's Coffee with Samso Episode 103 with Tessa can inspire you to think differently about branding in the mineral resources sector.

Think different with our coffee chats,

Noel Ong
    CEO, Samso

This series of chats will be interesting IMO.....haven't yet listened to this first interview.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $24.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $31.48K 697.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46510 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 83983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.