BSX 2.08% 4.7¢ blackstone minerals limited

I haven't got time to analyse ASM in great detail but one thing...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I haven't got time to analyse ASM in great detail but one thing I know mate this market is very irrational. There is a much larger appetite for the speculative dollar or (pump) for another word in certain HOT sectors where you have to scratch your head to understand the valuations subject to fundamentals. Not saying ASM is not worth current MC of $640 million but you'd want to be fully project funded, close to production or have confirmed JV's, enough working capital in place with confirmed economics etc I'm more looking at what BSX will be worth when this market wakes up. Right now there is plenty for sale / liquidity regardless of how tight the top 20 is in BSX.

The 2 x PFS is going to be ultra important for Scott and the team to nail it once and for all. I don't want to read it and think ok lets wait for the DFS and that will be the catalyst as it shouldn't be. Based on the PFS on both streams IF the economics seriously stack up and the key partners are not MOU's but actual Strategic JV partners with skin in the game ($$$) then the BSX market cap has no option but to re rate multiple times at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $24.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $31.48K 697.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46510 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 83983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.