BSX 1.96% 5.0¢ blackstone minerals limited

Media, page-2021

1. 1,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 349

The Assay S. Vega 7.8.23 said

"The fervent ramp up (in REE production- my words) comes from growing electric vehicles (EVs) sales and efforts to diversify suppliers away from China, bringing new interest into Vietnam and its 22Mt estimated rare earth reserves, the second largest behind China...

Vietnam’s estimated reserves are half of China’s, according to data from the United States Geological Survey (USGS), a government agency. Its output growth last year, turned it into the world’s sixth biggest producer (up from 10th in 2021)...

This has drawn interest from multiple companies and countries like South Korea and Australia, who in June, both made diplomatic moves on the Southeast Asian country".

Vietnam — China’s Growing REE Contender (theassay.com)
    (BSX & S. Williamson also get considerable mentions in this link)

I suspect my above quotes are a major reason that President J. Biden has announced he will visit Vietnam soon-.The USA (& the West, generally, ) are desperately keen to wean themselves off China's domination of REE mining & processing- "crucial supply chains" mantra.
    (Vietnam & the USA also share similar geopolitical concerns, re China's claim to total control & sovereignty/ownership of the Eastern Sea, aka South China sea).

If the USA were to declare that Vietnam is eligible for the many billions of US dollars subsidies etc. offered under the US IR Act, it would be a major boost for BSX's mine & Ni refinery.

Last edited by Montalbano: 17/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $26.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.216K 179.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 148716 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 80059 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ 227948
Last updated 14.45pm 10/05/2024 ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.